Swap meet finds

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Swap meet finds
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 03:09 am:

I went to a local swap meet today and actually found some T stuff. I picked up a nice 23 dash and switch panel, an electric tail light and these two adjustable wrenches.shifters

The Made in Canada item is the usual one we find. It suits the improved cars and A models. The other one is for the same range of cars, but I have never seen one branded McKinnon Industries. Is this USA made tool?

Curious.
Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 04:46 am:

I have one of those too. Second from right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 04:52 am:

BTW, my Studebaker came with a 283 GM motor supplied by McKinnon Industries in Canada.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration