Old Photo - When Men Were Men

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - When Men Were Men
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 11:17 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 11:28 am:

Well wrong place for this once again. DUH!
The Forum and classifieds look so similar it's to easy for an old fart like me to post in the wrong place.

It would be nice if the printing were in another color say like red in the classifieds so you would know straight up you were NOT in the Forum when posting. Yes I know you could look up at the header, tell that to my fingers that are all to eager to hit SEND. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 12:40 pm:

Well gee Jay: I thought you were advertising spare parts you had laying around!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 11:36 pm:

I thought it was today's Indy race.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 02:12 am:

Easily done Jay, cool pic!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 08:40 am:

Wonder if anybody came out of that alive!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 03:01 pm:

It happened May 1, 1939, caption from original article: "At pretty little Santa Rosa, Calif, last week, 8,000 fun-loving rustics sat in the grandstand of the Sonoma County Fairgrounds, watched 46 local jalopies rattling round & round the trotting track in a 100-mile "Tin Lizzie Derby."

On the 80th lap, in front of the grandstand, two cars traveling at 50 m.p.h. locked wheels. A third car, trying to avoid them, caromed into a fourth. Before the crowd could let out a collective scream, 19 cars had piled up (see cut). Eight of the drivers were rushed to a hospital. None died."

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration