We stopped to take a picture

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: We stopped to take a picture
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 11:28 am:

We stopped going up Cameron Pass to take a picture of a peak in the Neota Wilderness Area. The 19 center door is my son's, Ken Huson and the coupe is mine.

Neota Peak

This picture was taken on the other side

West side of Neota

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 08:33 pm:

Your son must have gone through some kind of time warp in his Sedan. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / MN on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 08:46 pm:

Always enjoy your pictures Dave! Looking forward to our fall trip through your beautiful state.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 10:14 pm:

Wow. Spectacular scenery.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 01:19 am:

Mike; The second picture was taken on a Colorado/Wyoming tour. We had 84 cars on that tour.

Another shot of the Colorado Tour.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 01:25 am:

Mike; The second picture was taken on a Colorado/Wyoming tour. We had 84 cars on that tour.

Another shot of Cameron Pass Area

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 07:13 am:

Hasn't it warmed up out there yet?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 07:55 am:

I also stopped to take a picture, in Henry Ford's driveway. I also got a private tour of the house. Pretty awesome place to be.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration