2 FORDSON TRACTORS ON CRAIGSLIST MISSOURI

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 2 FORDSON TRACTORS ON CRAIGSLIST MISSOURI
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry in KCMO on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 01:03 pm:

Just noticed these on craigslist for you Fordson fans. I don't have the funds to buy right now.
http://kansascity.craigslist.org/grd/5033998383.html

Located in Sweet Springs, Mo. Between Kansas City and Columbia

Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dana A. Crosby in Glendale, Az on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 01:36 pm:

Thank goodness they are 1500 miles away! 150 miles and they would already be loaded in my trailer.....thanks for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 01:37 pm:

Why is it the Midwest has the neatest stuff. If I had the space and lived a lot closer, they would be mine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob on Texas Gulf Coast on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 02:58 pm:

I have two on Yesterday's Tractor in Texas.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 03:49 pm:

The one on steel appears to be a Model F. The one on rubber, appears to be a Model N.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration