Local Car Show- T Town Car & Other pics

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Local Car Show- T Town Car & Other pics
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 07:41 pm:

The guy used an actual 17 Town Car to make this repro.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 07:48 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black SC/FL on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 08:22 pm:

Dan,
Where was that show?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 08:25 pm:

Nice pics -- Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 08:28 pm:

I cheated, we didn't take a T today, we drove our barn fresh 36

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 08:32 pm:

Mike, the show was in Norwich New York.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 10:47 pm:

Looks like a great show! Incredible town car. I like that Linn truck. I wonder what its top speed is? Maybe twelve mph? That barn fresh '36 ain't half bad either!
Thanks for sharing the photos.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 02:10 am:

I'd love to view a show like this, would be so interesting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 06:15 am:

Wayne, the Linn was used by a logging company until 1965 and is still owned by that company. On the front of the radiator is an iron plate winter front operated by an iron bar that reaches to the cab. The front is hinged at the bottom and swings out at the top. A strange set-up for sure. the 36 like all barn fresh vehicles attracts all kinds of attention and offers to buy, of course not for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 03:56 pm:

Thanks again Dan K! I thought it would be a log hauler from the look of it, but thank you for confirming that. About 40 years of use, I guess they got their money's worth from it.
W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 04:31 pm:

Dan,who is the owner of the Towncar and where do they live

-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 04:56 pm:

Don,I sent you a pm with info.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration