Don't Miss the 39th Annual Mother Lode Swap Meet, May 31, 2015 Gold Country Fairgrounds, 200 Fairgate Rd., Auburn, Ca

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Don't Miss the 39th Annual Mother Lode Swap Meet, May 31, 2015 Gold Country Fairgrounds, 200 Fairgate Rd., Auburn, Ca
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 10:59 pm:

This Swap meet has ALWAYS been the best one in Northern California for Model T Stuff. If you have some Model T stuff to sell this would be the swap meet in this neck of the woods to set up at.

I'll have a space there again this year and have spent the last few weeks putting a load together to bring.

It will be nice seeing fellow Forum members again this year at the meet.

You can Google search previous years comments about the show along with photos by just typing this into the Google search engine:

MTFCA Auburn Swap Meet

Hope to see ya there!!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 11:07 pm:

Jay,
PIPE down!!! You'll give us too much competition for parts deals!!
:-)
See ya there!
T'
David D.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 10:18 pm:

I say the more the merrier,:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 04:24 am:

AND, there won't be any Lemon Meringue pie left if too many people show up!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 10:43 am:

David, Funny you should mention the pies. I bumped into a guy at an estate sale yesterday that said he was going to the Auburn swap meet for the PIE. He said last year he ate four pieces and that those club grandma's make THE best pie around.

I guess your secret is out of the bag! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Saylor, Citrus Heights, Ca on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 12:44 pm:

Hope to see you all there. Should be some good weather. Forecast for 88 by late afternoon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 11:22 pm:

Jay, I will be there and have two other,s making the trip also. So fill me in on the pie deal. I have had the coffee and donuts in the morning but missed the pies. Come clean and spill the beads, Scott ps this is my 4th time and have had great success every time

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 11:40 pm:

Scott, I'll be wearing my name tag so stop by and say hi. As far as the pies go I don't eat much sweets which will leave more pie for David:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 11:58 pm:

Jay, Whats your space number? and do they have pie on Sunday? Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 12:38 am:

How about mountain man pie kind you sip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 01:08 am:

If anybody is coming for T parts we will have a bunch. Bob, I have plenty of TT stuff. Haven't seen you in years. Let me know what you need. We don't have a lot of early or high value stuff as we have not had any new inventory come in lately. There are a few goodies left. We do have tons, literally, of parts to build cars with. I can't bring it all so let me know what you are looking for. We will have a T magneto drive and a hot Gemsa T racing overhead. Clem Sala's hill climb head. Come by and visit with us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 01:09 am:

Scott, I don't think they have beans--but I could be wrong--too busy looking for PIE. . . . It comes out around 10, after the donuts are mostly gone.
And that's all I'm sayin'!!
Do we need hat tags so we can run into each other (I'm usually too busy looking at part to notice who's around me!)
David D.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 01:16 am:

Hmm, I am looking for a brake rod for my '16, the forged end kind. Have one (Hmm, don't remember which side! Guess I'd better go up to the garage and look!
So folks, BRING BRAKE RODS!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Stephens on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 11:27 am:

I'm going to the swap meet. I don't know if I can find what I need, but am looking for a '23 T roadster body and turtle deck.

Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 02:09 pm:

Anyone going who can carry a stack of Model T wheels to Reno after the swap meet? Money for gas is offered.

a

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 06:22 pm:

Layden, how many wheels? I'm in Reno for a few days

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 06:50 pm:

Scott, No space numbers at this meet, but i'll be up front again this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 06:56 pm:

Hey...I can't make it being that I'm from Ohio so could someone send me a piece of pie.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 08:25 pm:

Dennis,
I can FAX or email a piece to you, OK??
Oh, and anyone else going:
I need the Driver's side brake rod (I looked!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Jull in Oakland on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 08:35 pm:

I will be looking for the front seat frame including heel and toe panels as well as the front seat back panel for a 24 Touring. I know I can get new ones but really prefer to stay original

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 09:32 pm:

Erik sent you a PM
My chances to go are slim as im worken saturday and not looing good for free time sunday

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 06:28 am:

Dave,

Thanks! I'll put a plate under my FAX machine. My FAX number is 440-563-3300.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 09:45 am:

Let me know how it turns out. I used to go every year, but the last two times I went up there, there was mostly non Model T parts. That doesn't justify two tanks of gasoline and a motel room.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 10:00 am:

Larry, You must be real picky. Here's what I came home with from last years meet.

Matter of fact here's the thread of photos from last years Auburn swap meet.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/449546.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 01:04 am:

Well not making it again rotton luck guys have fun i have a friend going with my want list

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Williams, Hillsboro Oregon on Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 08:41 am:

let the buying begin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 10:17 am:

JAY: I am real picky. I've been at it for over 50 years! The point is I have to drive from LA, which is a 6 hour drive, then get a motel, eat at Cattlemens in Roseville, and another 6 hour drive back to LA. It's a lot of driving to look at a bunch of 55 Chev parts!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration