Anybody in a Memorial Day Parade this weekend?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Anybody in a Memorial Day Parade this weekend?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 10:05 am:

My 1914 in the St. Clair Shores Memorial Parade this weekend carrying some of the Columbus Day Queens.

Anybody else in a Memorial Day Parade this weekend?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph Cunningham on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 10:47 am:

I was grand marshal last year, just another entry this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 10:50 am:

I would if I could get some hot chicks to ride with me like you did!! :-)
Had the firetruck in a parade south of here last year, couldn't find any info on it for this year so didn't go. The local VFW parade is always "full up" and hard to get one entered.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 11:23 am:

Tim, I've been driving the queens in this St. Clair Shores (MI)Parade for about 3 years now! Nice assignment!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 12:38 pm:

My T has a flat tire and I have flaps on order for it, so I drove my '12 Buick in the Harding Township, NJ parade. I envied the guy ahead of me, driving a '47 Cadillac convertible with Hydramatic - he didn't have to slip a cone clutch. But I wondered whether, in 1945, any returning veterans could have imagined a Memorial Day parade with a VW "Thing", designed to look like the Kubelwagen, the WWII German counterpart to the Jeep.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 11:59 am:

my Grandpa and I took my roadster

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration