Sunvisor covering

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Sunvisor covering
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Eddie on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 10:41 am:

Am about to tackle the task of replacing the fabric covering on the sunvisor on my 26 tudor. I have a kit from Classtique however the instructions are a tad vague. Anyone know of a published list of instructions or a u tube clip that is available. I don't want to screw things up.

Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 10:49 am:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/179374/216680.html?1308017692

Some of this might be helpful.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 11:50 pm:

I just looked at my 27 Coupe and it has the tabs and plates. So what can I do to get them off and reuse them? Iam think that the tabs will break off. Do I use a little heat? I know the word care full will pop up, but I was hoping for a little more help. Thanks, Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Harrison,Eatonville,Wa on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 12:05 am:

I just recently did this on my 27 tudor. Got cover from Synders. It really wasnt too bad to install. I very carefully pried the tabs up and was able to reuse the tabs and plates. I also added extra padding for a tighter fit.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration