Dash panel screws and nuts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Dash panel screws and nuts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JohnCodman on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 12:30 pm:

When I purchased my 1927 T Touring car two of the dash panel screws were missing. I thought all that I would have to do was make a hardware store run. Not so - these are slotted, oval headed screws about 7/8 of an inch long, and appear to have a thread slightly smaller then 1/4". They also use a square nut. Does anyone have a couple of these screws and nuts in good shape that I can buy?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 12:47 pm:

I have the interior screw kits for sale
www.bobsantiqueautoparts.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 03:17 pm:

John

Have two to send, sent you a PM

Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 12:52 pm:

Thanks Dan! Now all I have to do is figure out how to find the PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 01:15 pm:

Should be in your email, if not there then check your spam folder.

If you decide to reply to the PM, do not hit "reply" on your email software! Scroll down a bit in the PM and you will see some instructions on how to reply, either by a PM of your own, or directly to the original sender's email address. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 06:16 pm:

John

If you can't find it, (send another PM thru this forum just now) then email me direct:

tmodelman AT Comcast DOT net

Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 09:19 am:

Robert, I am interested in the screw kits, Just can't find them on your site.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 10:33 pm:

Too hard to find anything on that site. With very few photos, you can't quick scan the page. You have read every description on several pages to find out it's not there. The search is worthless. It throws up everything except what you're looking for. Must be the same one Harbor Freight uses. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 12:51 am:

Just went thru this last mouth. The problem for my project is I needed un plated screws. I could not find them listed un plated and not in a kit. I did find some up at ACE, took 5 minutes in acid to remove the cad plating and was good to go. Have part numbers on my phone and can post later if interested. The thread is 6-32. The screws in the kit are high quality stainless or chrome.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration