Getting photos to display correctly

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Getting photos to display correctly
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 04:39 pm:

What is the secret to getting photos I want to post to display upright and not in the sleeping position?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 04:45 pm:

Short answer - hold the camera or other device in a way that it records the photo right side up.

Long answer - you can edit the photo using any number of programs to re - orient the photo right side up. Every good quality PC comes with two or three programs that can do this for you, for example Paint and Microsoft Office. I like using Office because it is more intuitive and less buttons to push.

At the end of the day it's easier to just educate yourself on how to take the picture so that you don't have this problem to deal with.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 04:46 pm:

Thanks Royce!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 05:46 pm:

Your camera should have an edit program as part of it's software package. You should be able to correct and save the pictures to your file.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 05:57 pm:

I think it would be hard to find a computer that doesn't have a tool for rotating pictures. Here's the Mac version:

Click Tools, then click Rotate Right or Rotate Left. Pretty simple.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 06:16 pm:

Looks good. I got it figured out and thanks. Look at the string on Tom Elliot. Those were the photos I was trying to get downloaded. Thanks all!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration