Old Photo T era garage/shop

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo T era garage/shop
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 10:49 am:

I was told these were Grahams in Pocatello.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 12:04 pm:

Here's another old pic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 01:23 pm:

I like it. The front door on the touring looks familiar but I don't recall what the car is. That's a Deitz "Dainty" hanging on the post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 03:45 pm:

it could be a Buick???? charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 07:57 pm:

People must have been a lot wider in the beam then we have been lead to believe, look at the wide bodied rig in the first photo! LOL :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Kable - Kiama NSW OZ on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 01:22 am:

Mark,
I think the owner probably reasoned " if the width of the running boards is that wide why not make the body the same width?.

My Kamper is as wide as the outsides running boards, you can easily sit three across the front seat and still have room at your side.
back

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 09:09 am:

Of course we can't tell for sure, but I think the wide body rig in the first photo is a bus.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration