Commutator Rod

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Commutator Rod
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 11:53 am:

Does anyone know where I can get a correct size jam nut of the swivel end of my commutator rod? I re-threaded it to the correct 7/32-32 with a hex die, but I need a jam nut to prevent the swivel from turning on the rod. I can't seem to find anyone who makes this odd size nut! Does anyone have an extra one lying about?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 11:57 am:

Yes. I will send you several so you can have some spares. PM me with your address.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 12:03 pm:

R.V. I sent you a PM. You are a lifesaver! Thanks!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 12:11 pm:

I believe there is a coil nut that works for this.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration