1926 Tudor pic

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1926 Tudor pic
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 12:22 pm:

Had the Tudor out again for another short test drive around the farm , let my 11 yr old take me for a spin around the barnyard :-) we were working on siding the garage and my wife took a pic of the boys hanging out in the car with our dog and a couple of red Ryder's , priceless :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 02:16 pm:

You need to take that picture and get it enlarged. Put it a nice frame. That's definitely a keeper!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 02:25 pm:

Where are you people buying those little tiny cameras that take those little tiny pictures? Or did it come in a Cracker Jack box? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 02:33 pm:

Ken , I wish cracker jacks had "real" prizes in them , can't post any larger pics without an error message , John , most definitely will , the actual picture is super clear and will be well suited for a frame , thanks :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Miller, Sequim WA on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 02:52 pm:

Enlarged

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 05:43 pm:

Ken , I wish cracker jacks had "real" prizes in them , can't post any larger pics without an error message , John , most definitely will , the actual picture is super clear and will be well suited for a frame , thanks :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 02:31 pm:

Thanks Fred , did one pic in b&w , looks good tooG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 03:10 pm:

Red Ryders? You'll put yer eye out!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 06:55 pm:

That is awesome!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 07:18 pm:

A picture like that would definitely be an award winner in a photo contest. I'm impressed. (Not to brag, but I was a professional photog. years ago, so trust me, this is a winner) You were so lucky to get the dog to be in a perfect pose too. That's like the whitewalls on a car! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 09:28 pm:

Thanks Tim , as I said earlier , my wife actually took the picture and was using her cell phone , she's going to have it enlarged And we are going to frame it , I absolutely love the picture , and in our modern digital world where we take hundreds of pictures on our phones and digital cameras , it will be awesome to have hanging on the wall in a frame :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration