Strawberry Point Iowa-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Strawberry Point Iowa-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 10:44 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 12:05 pm:

WoW Herb, That pic was taken just down the road from where I grew up in Manchester.

Gene On Tour in Scotland

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 07:52 pm:

I learned the difference between a driving rain and a rain you can't drive in on the way to the Centennial Celebration in Strawberry Point. I stayed at Aunt B's Tea House to dry out.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration