Horn ID?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Horn ID?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Dingler, Crowley Texas on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 10:46 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Barker - Dayton, OH on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 11:20 pm:

Top one looks like a Delco-Remy. I have the same model on my 1919 Speedster. If you take it apart, you'll find a stamp that says Delco-Remy inside, though I can't recall where. Not sure what the bottom one is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 11:44 pm:

The bottom one looks much like a T model magneto horn, although the back looks a little deeper than those with which I am familiar on our Canadian sourced cars.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 10:25 am:

The one on the left is a common Chevy truck horn. Notice the clutch head screws. The right one kinda looks like a mag horn.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration