Replacing Glass Felt Channel on 1927 Tudor Doors

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Replacing Glass Felt Channel on 1927 Tudor Doors
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 02:09 am:

I have looked and looked and looked, but I cannot figure out how to remove the glass channel from the door of my tudor. Unlike the rear window, the door doesn't have a panel that unscrews and is pretty simple to figure out. I would speculate that the window must come out first, which poses the question of how to get the window and regulator out. Any advice is welcome. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 03:52 am:

Here is one thread close to this subject: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/460343.html?1405103543

There may be others if you play a little with search words at google and include site:www.mtfca.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 05:20 pm:

Remove the regulator from below and the glass from above. You will need to remove the window trim and loosen the channels on each side.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By helga jones on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 01:36 am:

Hello there. I think you should try asking help from an expert. You should make sure that you are doing the right thing.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration