Did anyone here get this one?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Did anyone here get this one?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 05:40 pm:

Looks like a good deal at that price!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301645660839?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STR K%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 10:49 pm:

I wonder how long (seconds perhaps) it was listed for before the buy it now button was hit?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 11:03 pm:

Wow, deals don't get much sweeter than that, huh?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 11:27 pm:

Okay, I'm killing myself. I scour ebay for weeks and months for a '15, then go away after losing a bid on one in Minnesota and one in Utah and now this which I never saw! And I have a friend who paints cars too!! Nerts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 11:29 pm:

Very nice looking one the outside but I wonder what lurks underneath! But the selling price wasn't bad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 11:36 pm:

We are in Corona and I do not recall ever seeing this car. The original add appears suspicious as it states the auction ended June 5, 2015, at 6:13PM? Huh?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 11:54 pm:

Huh? is right!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 12:37 am:

Starting time: May-26-15 18:13:24 PDT
Ending time: May-26-15 22:16:01 PDT

Starting Price $3,000.00
Selling price $8,601.00

On the block for four hours.

Outside brakes and a Ruckstell. Although the color of black is about the same as on my 1919 and the upholstery style is that of an earlier design, it is a very presentable car.

I hope the buyer tells us!

: ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 09:20 am:

If it's not a put-together the buyer got a swell deal on that car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 09:27 am:

And even if it IS a put-together it is still a good deal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 09:45 am:

Must be another one of the ebay's test, I see the same info as Mark C. one bid, $8601 selling price and ended June 5th. I get the same basic information both when opening the link above and after opening the original listing page when clicking on the link.

Seller information
legalguy55 (58 )
100% Positive feedback
Follow this seller
Ask seller a question
See other items
Item Information
Item condition:
Used

“Tires are weather checked, small tear LF fender. some new parts included.”
Ended:
Jun 05, 2015 , 6:13PM
Sold for:
US $8,601.00
[ 1 bid ]
Located in United States

Are you doing an advanced search?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 10:02 am:

Mark-
Click on "See original listing"
Click on "1 bid"

-Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 10:09 am:

I was watching that one, it was a good deal. Lots of good stuff coming up on Ebay lately.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 10:14 am:

Looks legit to me. He has 58 positive feedback. Great deal for somebody. It will appear somewhere with a new owner, I bet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 11:46 am:

I wonder if it is a real '15?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 12:05 pm:

Thank you Keith and now back to our regularly scheduled program! :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration