Me & My T on Television

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Me & My T on Television
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 08:39 pm:

http://www.avclub.com/article/natasha-leggero-and-riki-lindhomes-new-comedy-cent-219973

The above link takes you to the promotion video for a new Comedy Central show which I shot about a month ago. I've had to keep it under wraps until now.
Fun stuff :-)
ps: Strong language in the music... Turn the volume down if you have kids in the room. Definitely PG-13.

CC

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 08:45 pm:

VERY cool!
Looks great!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul O'Neil, Fullerton, CA, USA on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 09:05 pm:

This car looks every bit as nice in person as it does in the picture. I had opportunity to get a good look at the 90th birthday of our local Fox Theatre in Fullerton, CA this past weekend.

Vintage Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 11:25 pm:

Thanks Paul :-)
I'll post some photos of the 90th birthday later.
Here's a link to a prior commercial that we did for State Farm with the same car...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiWPcnGcgGM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Hoffman - Mokelumne Hill, Calif. on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 11:02 am:

Well, the car looks good............

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Myers_____Pittsburgh, PA on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 04:11 pm:

Car looks great in both videos- very sharp. I think that it would have been impossible for me to keep a straight face during the first video, however.... I'd be laughing so hard they'd have to do about 20 takes before I'd look "professional".

The girls and their curly-haired dog didn't mess up the upholstery, did they?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 05:41 pm:

Thank you for the comments:
My direction from the Director was... "eyes forward, you're the Chauffeur"
I didn't see the final outcome until this video was released yesterday.
They were very careful with the car & even had a man assigned just to keep the white tire treads clean for each take. The dog actually belongs to the star and she was no trouble. They did request to remove the door for a better close-up shot but I explained that the door is screwed into 100 year old wood & would not be removed. They understood :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration