Richmond's homecoming - line boring demonstration

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Richmond's homecoming - line boring demonstration
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 09:15 pm:

I was asked to do a pouring and line boring for the day on saturday. I will be there by 10:00 I would rather not bring a block and crank along with everything else I am bringing. If any one wants a block poured and bored I may have time to do two blocks. All I ask is to have a ground crank so the thrust and journals are true. I can bore to any size, bring your old caps and bolts for exchange I have some already poured and did I say it is Free! Thanks Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 09:57 pm:

Joe -- I can bring one. I'll need to tear it down between now and then, but I should have time to do that. I have a complete '15 engine/trans which I will need to disassemble, plus an EE crank turned to .010 & .010.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 01:43 pm:

Hey Mike, Ford didn't put EE cranks in '15 engines!!
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 03:37 pm:

Mike, there is one of them, with a little help I may be able to do three?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 08:28 pm:

David -- Ford didn't, but I intend to. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 08:50 pm:

I will be brining a block and turned crank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Prus Sr on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 09:23 pm:

I will bring a block and a new scat crank that needs installed if you want another one to do. let me know Joe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 09:35 pm:

I see we have three to do, be glad to do them and the help of a few others we should get them done. Thanks Joe

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration