OT? Ford Tri Motor Rides

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT? Ford Tri Motor Rides
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale L Myers on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 09:49 am:

At Youngstown (Ohio) Airport today thru Sunday.

http://www.eaa.org/eaa/event/Ford_Tri-Motor_Tour_Stop?id=1C7E16ED3AD34387B452C11 C09B4E0F0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 10:30 am:

Not to be missed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 06:56 pm:

Best $50 I ever spent back about 5 years ago. Got to ride in the right seat to boot!
The only thing better would be to ride in it when they take it to the next destination. I understand that can be done. A couple of hours would have to be 10X the fun than the 20 minutes on the normal flight. Don't know whether my heart could take that much fun or not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 09:59 pm:

I was in the copilot's seat too several years ago.
Watching the pilot land that thing was as much fun as the ride!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration