StanHowe- I think you've been hacked again!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: StanHowe- I think you've been hacked again!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Bishop, San Diego on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 01:58 pm:

Stan,
Got a strange e-mail from you this morning. Didn't sound like you, also advertising for Oprah. Maybe you've been hacked again?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 02:01 pm:

I got one that said "Stan Howe" as the name, but a completely unrelated email address.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 02:21 pm:

Seth is right. Ignore the name and check the e-mail address it was sent from.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 02:22 pm:

YEP, Stan and Lee Creenshaw have both been hacked.
I Just wish someone could wack the hacker's hands off.
I sure hope Stan aint started watching Opera!
Are these folks being hacked on that Facebook thing?
Or could it be that linkedin thing I keep getting emails about from Jack Daron and several others I know?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 02:32 pm:

They are not from me. I get them from other people and occasionally one from myself. Just delete them. Once they get some email addresses they continue to send them and there is no way I know of to stop it.

"Longest day I ever spent was snowed in at a little motel having to watch Oprah on the only channel they had until the bar opened across the street."

Mack, I don't know what this Linkedin deal is but I refuse all requests for anything like that and all requests on facebook from hot young women who want to be my "friend." The world never seems to run out of young women engaged in that profession.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 02:43 pm:

Same here Mack,I don't send them out. Just mark them spam,and then delete.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. Moruya, NSW, OZ on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 03:36 pm:

Yep, proving that there are no international borders to this, I got one too

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 05:07 pm:

What has he got...a target on his back?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Holland, Utah on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 05:19 pm:

Be careful everyone. There are hackers now that if you open it they can get everything in your computer. Those that have gotten this email better check your checking and investment accounts. Change your passwords on all these immediately. Also, just last night on the news; they said even if it lands in your mail you may be compromised.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration