Hey! People in funny hats

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Hey! People in funny hats
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 09:42 pm:

Hey! I haven't seen any people in funny hats threads yet this year. What's up with that?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 09:46 pm:

Bob's had starter (?) problems.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 10:06 pm:

So...He can WALK down to McDonalds and stand in the parking lot with his box of hats and have the people put them on! :-) I miss his posts and pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 10:49 pm:

Dennis, Me To!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 05:55 pm:

Bob,

No disrespect intended when I said you could walk down to McDonalds...You can ride your bicycle if you want to. Just be careful the hats don't get caught in the spokes. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 06:50 am:

Starter problems! Does that mean his arm is broken or his wife is sick? LOL =P

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 10:11 am:

turns out it was lack of juice (battery).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 02:30 pm:

McD's sells juice, you just have to ask for it. . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 02:48 pm:

What kind of juice does his wife want?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 04:55 pm:

You guys warm my heart; you really do. _I have no excuse; my starter problem is resolved, the tires are aired up and I've applied oil & grease like a 4-year-old spreads peanut butter & jelly. _It's well past time for me to get out there and peel some stick-on mustaches. _First sunny day, I'm gonna toss the butterfly net into the back seat and go out and hunt me down some friendly spectators! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 05:05 pm:

Bob, That's great news!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 06:12 pm:

I can't wait for the first pictures of "People in funny hats" I always enjoy them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 08:55 pm:

Not to be pushy, or anything. But I been waiting! (sic)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration