Lang's and Dan McEachern...Very Helpful Suppliers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Lang's and Dan McEachern...Very Helpful Suppliers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 11:15 pm:

I was on the phone with Steven at Lang's today talking about putting an A crank in a T block.
He's building a similar engine to what I'm messing with and passed along some first-hand knowledge.
Great guy and sold me a set of pistons and rings.
I wasn't sure what I needed till he helped me out.
Dan McEachern has helped me a lot, too.
Makes very nice machined parts.
The T community rocks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 12:34 pm:

Bob,
I can't say enough nice things about the gang at Lang's (It helps that I live close.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 02:01 pm:

Lang's have outstanding services and folks are simple awesome. The shipping is reasonable for Canada.

Chapeau guys!

Mario the Canadian neighbor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.E.Moore TN on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 02:56 pm:

I'm with you. Parts show up on time and are as ordered. Be hard to find nicer folks. We're lucky to have them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 04:30 pm:

Dan is great! I ordered a few parts no one else has from him the other day via email. He sent them right out with an invoice. I can't remember the last time someone sent me something I ordered first and THEN asked for payment. Quality stuff too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Allen on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 04:35 pm:

I have told this story before, but I will tell it again.
I sent back about a year's worth of Lang's parts that were not working out for one reason or another. I had not used them, just tried them and decided I did not want to use that item.
There was over $100 worth of stuff.
I called, and Don Lang said:
"Do you want me to send you a check or just credit your account?"
Try that with any other parts dealer after you have had the parts for over a year...!
I said: "Credit my account. I'm coming back."
Regards,
Jon

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration