Anyone going to the HCCA meet June 14-18 in Central Oregon?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Anyone going to the HCCA meet June 14-18 in Central Oregon?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 11:20 pm:

Just wondering if anyone here will be at Eagle Crest Resort outside of Redmond Oregon for the Portland area group get together. Our group The Model T Bums will be helping with security. Sounds like a fun event.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 11:31 pm:

Rose City Model T Club did the same thing a few years back for both HCCA and VCCA (different times) when they were in Portland/Vancouver, got to look at some fine cars. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 02:43 am:

I'll be there although my 11 T won't. I'm taking my 12 Oakland for this tour. The T has other tours lined up for this summer.
Here's a picture taken last summer with a bride and groom in it.

Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lyon, PDX, OR. on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 05:18 pm:

Damn, that's a fine looking car!! I didn't realize Oakland was on the level of Cadillac. That's gorgeous, Don.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 09:52 am:

Ken, I look forward to seeing your Oakland (nice car!) and meeting you. I have a rear diff for a Oakland , I don't know anything about it other than it has Oakland hub caps on it. Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 12:41 pm:

Dennis
I'm looking forward to meeting you as well. Make sure you say hello. I'll be the Oakland with the 2 wiener dogs in it!! They go everywhere with us.....sigh. And I would be interested in seeing/hearing more about that Oakland rear diff.
Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lyon, PDX, OR. on Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 06:51 pm:

I'll be driving over from Portland in a modern car just to look. What would be the best time/day to see the most cars at the resort, i.e. when they're not touring? Don.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 12:36 am:

Dennis-
We will not be on the tour, but hope to make it down for a day or two.
-Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 02:26 am:

Don
The tour itinerary doesn't give many times. Looks like Sunday June 14 is registration from 1 to 4. Short tour leaves at 4:30 and back after dinner some time. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday we're away most of the day driving. Dinner back at the resort. I expect on the full touring days we'll be back by around 4PM. We're getting too old to handle days any longer than that!
Ken

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration