Danial in Veneta,Oregon

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Danial in Veneta,Oregon
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 11:30 am:

Has any one seen or heard from Danial in Veneta,OR lately,haven't seen a posting in ages

-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 11:44 am:

I think it's mainly because he doesn't have a T right now. He had to sell his for some reason. Starting a business maybe? Have seen him check in a couple times.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 03:46 pm:

I hope he is doing well, and making money like crazy! I miss his comments, wisdom, and wit. He was at heart a real model T guy, whether he currently has a model T or not. I think it has been about eight months since I noticed a post from him.

You out there Danial???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 05:28 pm:

The other young fella who used to post about Model T's and quit was Ray Elkin. I think he had a truck. He posted a lot of great photo's.

I believe if I remember correctly that Daniel started a internet order business for wine or something like that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 11:22 pm:

Yes, Danial sold the coupe to help finance a new business. I've seen occasional posts from him since, but not lately.

I think Ray sold the TT because he just lost interest. Maybe it was too slow for him. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 11:52 pm:

Dick Lodge said he died, but then undied. Or something like that ...

I *think* that's what he said (???) !

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration