Cleaning new tires HOW?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Cleaning new tires HOW?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 05:39 pm:

I just mounted 2 new tires that are greasy feeling and have whitish hazey stuff on them. What is the best way to clean them? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 05:48 pm:

Try good hot water and soap with a stiff brush if that don't work, I am sure there are lots of tire cleaning products at your local auto parts store.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 06:00 pm:

Recently, someone suggested using Simple Green on whitewalls. If it'll work on whitewalls, then it ought to work on blackwalls.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 08:30 pm:

I used Go-Jo with pumice on filthy white tires.
Fantastic!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hood -Long Beach, California on Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 01:17 am:

SOS pads do a great job on whitewalls.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 08:16 am:

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration