Thank You Fun Projects

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Thank You Fun Projects
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Mulrooney, Webster, NY on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 06:16 pm:

Hi All,
Just a quick note of thanks to John for his excellent work, fast turn around and excellent advice. The new modern pinion installed like a dream compared to what I was attempting to do. I had to modify his advice regarding the pin as I do not have access to lathe, but the installation and peening was fast and easy. My Thanks to John and everyone who gave advice. Special thanks to Marty and Jim for their patient guidance!

Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 10:20 pm:

You can never go wrong when you deal with John at Fun Projects. The only problem is typing "Fun Projects" into a search engine. You have to get past "Sesame Street" and other little kid websites. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 10:43 pm:

Just type 'Fun Projects Model T'

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration