What kind of T carb is this?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: What kind of T carb is this?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 03:03 pm:

There aren't any markings on it that I can see. What is it, and is it complete? Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso St Joseph, MN on Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 03:09 pm:

Intake part of a vaporizer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 03:13 pm:

Ok so it is I complete?
I also found this one. The only markings I can find say
T type B
August 8 1916

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 03:28 pm:

No the vaporizer is not complete. It needs the exhaust manifold parts which include the float bowl.
The second is Maxwell late teens era.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 03:49 pm:

Ok, thank you for the help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis Byron, Georgia on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 11:28 pm:

Is the Maxwell carb for sale?

Howard Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 12:03 am:

pm sent

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration