Hassler Shocks

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Hassler Shocks
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Graham Lloyd on Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 05:04 pm:

When I bought my 1920 Centredoor, I also bought a set of Hassler shocks from the fellow. From what I understand, they raise the ride height a bit. Is that true? I have less than 2 inches of clearance in my garage door, so raising the car is not a wise thing to do.

The car rides fine, as far as I can tell. Do these shocks really make a difference?

And finally, if I decide to part with them, what's a fair price to ask? Thanks to all for your advise.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 05:18 pm:

They will raise the car some.Not sure just how much. They do make it ride better.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Melbourne Florida on Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 06:25 pm:

I dont think mine went up more than an inch or less

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration