Test

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Test
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg pacana on Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 12:55 am:

Test

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 01:54 am:

Hi Greg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 08:11 am:

You Passed welcome to the affliction:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg pacana on Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 12:27 pm:

Thanks everyone. I'm happy to be here

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg pacana on Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 12:28 pm:

Man Kevin you must be on the same sleep schedule as me!! Lol
Unless your west coast. I'm in philly pa area

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 01:23 pm:

Greg -- Kevin is in New Zealand. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John H. Nichols on Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 07:32 pm:

Wow, this is great to pass a test after failing sand box 66 years ago. Congratulations Greg,
you have now entered where only the brave live.

John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 08:15 pm:

Wait wart wait !!!!.
Has Greg learned the secret hand shake and password yet?

How about his fingernails? Is there Model T grease under them?

I see that he has 2 model T's - did it start as one that multiplied or did he just buy into 2?

He is a right coaster guy so he can't be all that bad but did he really pass the test?

OH well! Welcome to the mayhem of model T's Greg I hope you have fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 08:24 pm:

Greg not the same time zone but maybe the same hours lol. I do enjoy this forum and I'm always learning about T's every time I read. I feel like I'm making new friends along the way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg pacana on Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 08:24 pm:

I was always warned t's multiply like rabbits!!
That is very true
I've had the 22 for some time now
Just picked up the 26 coupe last few mos.
I have hade numerous antique cars but not t's.
Still have a rough 35 plymouth in my shop.
Also a very nice running mostly restored 26 chassis
I've been ordering parts from langs macs and ebay for a while now and now have enough for a good start on the 26
Still need rear fenders. Almost bought a set other day but they went for 580, twice what I paid for entire car. Lol!
Good to be here and thanks for the warm welcome everyone
Greg

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration