OT - Early Ford Newsletter article, Pre-1909 Ford racers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT - Early Ford Newsletter article, Pre-1909 Ford racers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 09:07 am:

I wrote this for "the Early Ford Registry" newsletter. If anyone is interested, "The Early Ford Registry" is a group dedicated to the preservation, history and education of Piquette era and earlier Fords (1903-1910). We have members throughout the U.S. and in several foreign countries. Owning an early Ford is not a requirement, only an interest in Ford cars leading up to, and including the Model T.

The Registry will have a tour at Paynseville MN this year, in advance of the "Antique Car Run" (New London to New Brighton). Most model early Fords will be on the tour, and we encourage any early Ford enthusiasts attend. These are laid back tours with much time spent servicing, driving, and showing off the qualities of early Fords. We invite any brass cars to join us on any or all three days of our tour. We'll then transition to New London (about twenty miles from Paynseville) for the "Antique Car Run."

Early Ford Registry link:

http://www.earlyfordregistry.com/

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 09:17 am:

Cool stuff. When do you find time to sleep? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 05:06 pm:

Tim,
Thank you. With a newly "rebuilt" shoulder, sleep has been a little more difficult. I swore off TV a couple of years ago and find my entertainment through searching old magazines and newspapers (online) for Ford articles. I find it more relaxing, and hopefully learn more than I would from the idiot box....

:-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration