Thank You---Lugs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Thank You---Lugs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 09:51 pm:

Thanks to forum member Mr. Daron, I am now in possession of NINE of the correct size lugs I needed for the demountable rims for the front wheels of my T.

Thanks much!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 10:15 pm:

There is no Mr. Just jack,and you're welcome .Maybe you can find a couple more wheels to use them on and have a complete set.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 12:41 pm:

Isn't this forum and the group of Model T friends great! I think this is the third or forth time in the last two months that a fellow needed to locate parts only to have another member jump in and offer assistance in locating them or provide the missing items.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration