Swap Meet Photo - One Seniors Answer To The Cell Phone :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Swap Meet Photo - One Seniors Answer To The Cell Phone :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 11:02 am:

Crank Crank Crank....Help I've fallen and can't......Hey ...Nice lawn.:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John McGinnis in San Jose area, CA. on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 11:13 am:

I tried to buy that phone, but I didn't have my walker with me to get it home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 11:24 am:

John, did we see you at the meet? If you still need TT stuff I can bring it with me to the lowland tour in a couple weeks. Let me know. Erik

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 12:00 pm:

That's his cell phone! Just couldn't get used to those darned little buttons!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 12:12 pm:

Am I seeing the price right? $25? If the guts haven't been stripped out that's a fantastic price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 12:25 pm:

Steve it was $125.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 12:28 pm:

Aha. Still not bad. I've seen them sell for a lot more at auctions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 02:49 pm:

Steve, there were two other crank wall phones as well for sale at the swap.

This show always seems to have a bunch of neat antique stuff for sale mixed in with the old car stuff.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 03:33 pm:

I'd have tried to buy that Stromberg Carb on the table.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration