Beckey's Little Blue Pickup.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Beckey's Little Blue Pickup.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Linsenbarth on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 02:54 pm:

1914 Model T Pickup, parked in front of shop while doing test runs to see if all systems are a go. A little dirty hasn't been cleaned or detailed. Didn't have any problems runs like a Singer powered by a 16 year old on Sunday morning.
Charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Whaley, Georgetown Ontario Canada on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 03:16 pm:

Beautiful!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 03:21 pm:

Very nice!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 03:57 pm:

Charles, thanks for posting this update!

Any new pics of the yellow T?

Does Becky have you working on any new projects?

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 04:09 pm:

Handsome!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Linsenbarth on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 04:14 pm:

Beckey has several projects in the works but I'm not sure on the timing. We also are doing a 1956 T-Bird, an a 1935 Auburn for someone else.
I'll take a few pictures of the finished Yellow T this week and post them.
The Blue T runs and stops very well it also has the updated oil pump pressure valve that Don has been working on you can see it in the picture on the floor drivers side by the seat.
Charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Linsenbarth on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 04:34 pm:

Beckey has several projects in the works but I'm not sure on the timing. We also are doing a 1956 T-Bird, an a 1935 Auburn for someone else.
I'll take a few pictures of the finished Yellow T this week and post them.
The Blue T runs and stops very well it also has the updated oil pump pressure valve that Don has been working on you can see it in the picture on the floor drivers side by the seat.
Charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 06:15 pm:

What dirt? ! :-) Very nice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 07:11 pm:

Great looking truck! How come we never get to see Becky? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 08:44 pm:

Tim, We have and she is a very nice gal, Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 08:50 pm:

Looks great, Charley. I'm sure that Becky and Don are very happy with the results. It's a beauty!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration