A short sight gauge

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: A short sight gauge
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 07:22 pm:

I found this qauge in the bottom of a box that a friend gave me. I had never seen a short one like this. I would think that it would be hard to read.

short gauge

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Andreasen on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 08:25 pm:

Looks like the predecessor of the modern "idiot light". In other words, if you see your oil level THAT low you may already be in trouble!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration