Does this seem excessive ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Does this seem excessive ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 09:25 pm:

I've never bought the whole assembly, but is the price a little much ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 09:56 pm:

I sold a nice complete one for 1400 about 3 years ago, so who knows. If your 1909 is missing this part to make it complete, the skys the limit. Check out 1909 rear end prices for a shock.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 10:34 pm:

Well darn, I had no idea !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 01:43 am:

What makes this a 1909 steering column?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 05:16 am:

1909-10 were mostly the same, the length of the column and the pitman arm is special for the early cars with one piece spindles.
http://www.mtfca.com/encyclo/S-T.htm#steer

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration