What Parts Do You Want At The Richmond Swap Meet This Weekend?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: What Parts Do You Want At The Richmond Swap Meet This Weekend?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indianapolis on Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 06:56 am:

I'm loading my trailer for the swap meet and just want to check if there are any parts anyone is looking for in particular.

I got a lot (10+) of engine blocks if there's a need for those. I'm only bringing a few if not. I've got lots of Mag Cores (25+) and Flywheels if there is a need but otherwise probably won't bring any. I don't have any early stuff or sheet metal at this time.

Let me know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 09:30 am:

I'm looking for a good 21 inch split rim for my 27 pickup. Jerry kramer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indianapolis on Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 06:44 pm:

Jerry, I don't have one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen Henning Temperance, Mi. on Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 06:56 pm:

I'll be looking for a pair of good used Coker 30 x 3 1/2 tires for a trailer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 07:42 pm:

I could use a good steering column for a 1917. If it's a later one without the holes for the horn button, I can put them there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indianapolis on Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 03:27 pm:

No tires. Mike, I'll bring some steering columns.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 06:53 pm:

Kenny,
To confirm, I will see you Saturday morning for the low radiator shell/splash shield, low hood and nickel quadrant cover that we spoke about. Thank you for thinking of me.
Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 08:49 pm:

I have a decent 23-25 turtle deck,needs repainted.I can bring it if anyone needs one.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration