OT - Big auction June 14 - Ohio (but old cars)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT - Big auction June 14 - Ohio (but old cars)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 06:59 am:

I know I'll get bashed for not posting the link but I just can't seem to get it to work.

On Sunday June 14 near Mentor Ohio Densmore Auctions is liquidating an estate that has just about every means of transportation, 27 Lincoln, 1916 Willy Knight Overland, 1984 Rolls Royce Silver Spur,Open buggy, Budweiser Clydesdale wagon (org), '24 White Motor bus, '48 John Deere M tractor, 1944 Ford 2N tractor, Harley motorcycle, boats, cars, trucks etc. They all look completely restored and ready to run down the road.

I have no connection with this sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale L Myers on Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 07:55 am:

Try this.
http://www.densmoreauctions.com/auctions.html?az_feed_pos=www.auctionzip.com%2Fc gi-bin%2Fauctionview.cgi%3Flid%3D2450574%26feed%3D129%26group%3D0%26state%3D%26k wd%3D%26zip%3D%26category%3D0%26nojava%3D0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 01:16 pm:

Thanks Dennis and Dale. Some nice stuff there.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 09:06 pm:

Dale,

Thanks for posting the link. When you get to the link hit the photo option and see all the neat old cars.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration