Model T Parts Or Not?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Model T Parts Or Not?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis Byron, Georgia on Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 01:16 pm:

Acquired these off eBay a while ago and would like a second pair if possible. They have H500A raised letters on them. Are these Model T parts and if so what do they fit so I can request another pair?

Howard Dennistop

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 01:38 pm:

Top Supports, late teens and early 20's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 01:57 pm:

Not T
One Pair per car even on non-Fords, are you building 2 cars?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis Byron, Georgia on Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 04:27 pm:

Layden, I need 1 set for the bow when it is up and one when it is collapsed. Check here: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/546091.html?1433182295

Howard Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 05:33 pm:

Howard,I can probably help,as I have a bunch of top iron mounts.Can you be a little more specific as to body style,year? Rough measurement would also help.(how high do you need them?)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis Byron, Georgia on Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 05:56 pm:

Thanks Jack, I decided to use a set to lock the bow in the up position and one to lock it down behind the seat when the front seat is uncovered. The mounts pictured, I intend to cut the long tails off and just use the shorter arms to mount to the bow. The arm sticks out 3 1/8 inches from the flat where it mounts.top

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.E.Moore TN on Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 06:41 pm:

I'm looking for the rear top supports for a 1911 Torpedo.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration