Old Photo - Brass Era - A Pit Stop Would Have Been Nice!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Brass Era - A Pit Stop Would Have Been Nice!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 10:37 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 10:48 pm:

Your bad! :-)LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 11:45 pm:

Hah! I laughed right out loud. And yes Jay, you ARE bad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Hoffman - Mokelumne Hill, Calif. on Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 12:11 am:

When ya gotta go, ya gotta go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 12:45 am:

I laughed so much I woke everybody up.
it may not even be that funny, but I can't stop laughing

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 07:49 am:

The couple up front appear to be blushing. Now we know why it's called a splash shield.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 08:22 am:

We have all heard about spilled milk! Com'on now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 08:22 am:

Wow, she REALLY had to go!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 09:10 am:

You might have something there. The driver seems to have a pretty knowing smile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 11:16 am:

:-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration