New gas tank for 1927 coupe.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: New gas tank for 1927 coupe.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 11:13 pm:

Before I have my old gas tank repaired, does anyone know of a vendor that sells a reproduction tank for a 1927 coupe, tank under the cowl.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 12:18 am:

Simple, they are not made. Find a better one or fix the one you have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Zibell, Huntsville, AL on Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 11:00 pm:

George are you sending it to Lilleker Antique Auto Restorations 979-218-4083 http://www.mrmodelt.com/ ? A friend of mine had his reconditioned by them and it came out very well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 08:18 am:

Yeah, I was at Ross Lilleker's shop one day several months ago and saw over a dozen '26-'27 gas tanks in the process of reconditioning.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration