Is this a 16 horn?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Is this a 16 horn?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 11:06 am:

I just bought this horn on e-bay is it the correct mag horn for our 16? It fits the bolts on firewall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Severn - SE Texas on Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 11:31 am:

Paul,

That's it. The same as on my 16.

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 06:40 am:

thanks Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould on Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 09:34 am:

I had an original 16 and the horn had a brass bell that was painted black. It was manufactured by Bridgeport or some such name. I had a 17 with a horn like the one pictured. It looks like a standard mag horn used up to 1919 .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 11:03 am:

You did good on that horn. Really looks nice!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration