Tiny flip top oilers.......

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Tiny flip top oilers.......
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 09:14 pm:

.....for the front Hassler shocks. Where to buy them? I noticed on my new-to-me '26 roadster these smaller oilers than shackle oilers are missing and some bug made a home in the cavity. And I wonder if the old type bee hive Hasslers will work on the 'New and Imroved' front spring. What do ya'll think?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 10:24 pm:

Check Mc Master Carr. Some of the pancake Hasslers used a button oiler.They were 1/4 if memory serves.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 07:29 am:

I have a gallon jar filled with hundreds of NOS ones George. Let me know what size you need and how many.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 08:11 am:

Thanks Jack and Royce! I'll confirm the 1/4" size and PM you Royce.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration