26 coupe front floorboard brackets/risers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 26 coupe front floorboard brackets/risers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg pacana on Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 12:24 pm:

Hi everyone.
Other day a few members mentioned they may have the brackets/risers for my 26 coupe front floorboards. I tried to pm the members and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. Just want to say I'm still interested in the risers and not being ignorant and ignoring anyone.
I just think I'm messaging wrong
Tks
Greg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 01:14 pm:

Greg, If you're sending a PM correctly, the reply message will come in your regular email, assuming you gave MTFCA that information when you registered for the forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg pacana on Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 01:25 pm:

Funny thing is terry is when I send a pm it goes to my email even though I don't hit the option on the message.
Can I send one to you to see if you get it?
Thanks for your time terry
Greg

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration