Paco speedster body

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Paco speedster body
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Brown on Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 09:17 pm:

I think that is what it is called. Does anyone have pictures of the body. I want to compare with a part of a body I have to try to identify it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 09:29 pm:

Can you post a pictures. There are a number of different body types.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 09:32 pm:

A 1915 ad:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 09:58 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 10:11 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 10:15 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon on Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 08:08 am:

Hi Fellows, I believe I own "THE COOTIE"! Notice the body rivets just in front of the rear wheel and above the exhaust pipe. Before I restored my car it had those rivets on both sides of the car which were attaching metal plates inside the body for an old repair. Unfortunate, before I know about this picture, I repaired the body and weld these holes up to make the car look original!The Cootie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 04:08 pm:

I always wondered about those extra rivets in that photo. Interesting. Nice to know that hopefully that is one of the ones to have survived!
I wonder what kind of head the car had before? How much of the original car was still left?
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 05:29 pm:

Hey Bob, I was just going to start looking though some saved pictures for that to show them what a Paco looks like. Hot here today, came in for Tea instead of coffee. Working on your Zenith. Busy Sunday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 07:35 pm:

That is the body with the little lip that over hangs in the front....I think it's known as Paco's Bill! :-)

(I'll bet some of them young'uns don't know who Pacos Bill was)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 08:11 pm:

And I thought it was Bill's Paco!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon on Monday, June 08, 2015 - 08:01 am:

Stan, can't wait to get the carb and try it out!When I got the car it was together and looked OK in photos, but was a mess in real life. I made the lower skirts from old photos & had to make a wooden form for the hood. A big thanks to Larry Sigworth for pictures and sketches of what it should look like. Also big thanks to Mike Bender & Scott Hills for their expertise on my engine rebuild.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon on Monday, June 08, 2015 - 08:06 am:

Stan, can't wait to get the carb and try it out!When I got the car it was together and looked OK in photos, but was a mess in real life. I made the lower skirts from old photos & had to make a wooden form for the hood. A big thanks to Larry Sigworth for pictures and sketches of what it should look like. Also big thanks to Mike Bender & Scott Hills for their expertise on my engine rebuild.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration