Free Coney's (Hot Dog)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Free Coney's (Hot Dog)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Nikolajevs on Friday, June 05, 2015 - 05:26 pm:

If you live within driving distance of the Piquette Plant tomorrow is a great opportunity to visit and get a free lunch.
Saturday, June 6th
11AM - 2 PM
FREE Coney lunch with admission

If you have not been in a while you will be amazed at the progress being made.
RSVP at www.fordpiquetteavenueplant.org/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. Moruya, NSW, OZ on Saturday, June 06, 2015 - 03:07 am:

I live on the other side of the world, but the Piquette Ave. plant is one of my most favourite places.
I wish I was able to be there tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, June 06, 2015 - 03:57 am:

I am in Richmond for the Homecoming ..

A day late & a free coney short .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration