NRS postcard Sent from Albany OR to San Francisco CA in 1910

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: NRS postcard Sent from Albany OR to San Francisco CA in 1910
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, June 06, 2015 - 09:12 pm:

OK gurus what do you see?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 12:03 am:

The car at the lower left looks like an NRS Ford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 07:55 am:

My guess is an N, because I don't believe it has running boards. The radiator may be the later (07/08) style, while it has bale handled sidelamps, that could indicate an earlier N.

I don't know what the other car is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 08:00 am:

I see an accident waiting to happen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 08:37 am:

One of the other cars is a street car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 11:36 am:

They're all street cars aren't they? After all, they are cars on a street!
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 11:41 am:

The car in front of the Trolley looks very much like a REO. Although the radiator script may be something else. Just my best guess.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 02:46 pm:

The Ford has a dash mounted gas lamp.

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 05:27 pm:

I think the other car is a four cylinder Buick. I am not an expert on Buick, so don't ask me the model number. A couple other people on this forum probably should know right off.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration