A crusty 1916 Touring for sale in Ohio

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: A crusty 1916 Touring for sale in Ohio
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 07:29 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-Touring-Car-/261919739332?forcerrptr=true&h ash=item3cfba20dc4&item=261919739332

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 07:41 pm:

Wow, that's like only 25 miles east of me!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 08:34 pm:

JUMP on it Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, June 08, 2015 - 05:36 pm:

This '15, apparently all original but the top and tires (and '21 headlight lenses), was for sale at Richmond. It ran like a top.

I heard the asking price was $10,900. The "For Sale" sign wasn't on it by Saturday, so I assume it sold. If it had been a Runabout, I'd have been all over it. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Barker - Dayton, OH on Monday, June 08, 2015 - 07:22 pm:

Yes, it sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, June 09, 2015 - 07:30 am:

Tom, as far as I'm concerned, given the amount of work it needs, it's already up too high. Plus who knows what reserve they have. Might try to track the guy down and go see it and his others though. And, I'm totally out of space anyway!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration