What Type Of Brakes?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: What Type Of Brakes?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Carstensen-Trosky Mn. on Monday, June 08, 2015 - 05:17 pm:

I picked up this rear end. It's a 26 - 27. What type of brakes do I have? I would like to use them on my 26 Fordor.

T Brakes

(Message edited by adminchris on June 08, 2015)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Monday, June 08, 2015 - 06:30 pm:

Chevrolet adapted to fit Model T. They will work as well as many brands made for your T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Phillips on Monday, June 08, 2015 - 07:10 pm:

very interesting adaptation. I wonder what year chev as pre 28 had inboard pull rods close to the diff head. may 28 chev with roads on outside of chassis rail to equalizer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Carstensen-Trosky Mn. on Monday, June 08, 2015 - 08:21 pm:

Layden,
Thanks for the information. I still may use them.
Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Monday, June 08, 2015 - 09:52 pm:

Ken,
Yes I believe 1928 for sure and probably 1929 too but not 1930.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration