Old Photo - TT School Bus On The Farm

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - TT School Bus On The Farm
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 10:55 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 12:49 pm:

can you picture kids riding to school today in cold weather in a bus with side curtains screaming down the road at 17 or 20 MPH??
It does have a nice body though.
By the looks of the rear end I'd say it is not a TT.
Would be an easy body to copy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 12:58 pm:

I don't know looks like a TT rear from this blow up

but the picture has a lot of shadows

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 01:23 pm:

it a tt no ?. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Redelman, Kouts, IN on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 01:23 pm:

My Dad drove a Model TT and then a Model AA which he changed the body from school bus to a dump bed which he hauled batch concrete with, depending upon the time of year. Anything which helped make a buck he'd say.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 01:35 pm:

AAron, Thats a worm drive rear axle. TT for sure, Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 02:30 pm:

An early one at that. It has the "beaded" reinforcing at the ends of the center section housing. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 05:56 pm:

Slow trip to school then. I'm sure the kids didn't mind!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 09:31 pm:

The children look very excited about going to school. Great picture of a school bus but what is that in the back ground a truck or wagon?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 09:42 pm:

The looks on their faces remind me of my first day of school. I came home for lunch, crawled under the table and said I wasn't going back. I have been a teacher for 28 years now, STILL going to school.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason on Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 10:09 am:

Dave, you say the beaded reinforcing on the center section housing makes it an early rear end? What years did they use the beads?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 10:45 am:

Well Tom, at least you've only got two more years left before you can GRADUATE!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration